Smartphones and Tablets are not supported. We do not recommend using a smartphone or tablet for applying.
- Do you have the ability to go to a face-to-face classroom to take an assessment test?
- Do you have access to a computer (not smartphone or tablet) with internet access?
- Do you have an email account and know how to use email for communication?
- Do you have a willingness to learn and study for your high school equivalency test?
Please read through all the instructions before continuing to the application process. You will need to allow, at least, 30 minutes to complete the application.
You must use a computer to complete the application online. Smartphones and Tablets are not compatible at this time.
- Make sure you have read the information located under Intro to MOLearns.
- Click Apply Now. All information on the application is confidential and will not be shared with any other agency.
- You will create a username. You will not create a password. A password will be sent to you after we receive your TABE test scores.
- Complete the Application. It is a four part process. Please complete all pages. If you have an error on the page, you must fix the error to continue to the next page.
- After your application is complete, you will receive two computer-generated email confirmations. Please do not reply to these emails.
- You will receive an email from your online instructor 2-3 business days after you complete the application. The email you receive will tell you where a local class site is where you can take your TABE test. A TABE test is an assessment used to determine your academic strengths and weaknesses.
- See Helpful Links on the right side menu for a list of testing locations in your area.
- After you have tested, have your local site instructor email or fax your TABE results to your MOLearns instructor.
- Once your TABE scores are received and accepted, you will be emailed a confirmation of entry into MOLearns.
You will not have access to the online classroom until you receive your username and password from your teacher.