Please read through all the instructions before continuing to the application process. You will need to allow at least 30 minutes to complete the application.
- Make sure you have read the information located under Intro to MOLearns.
- Apply and create a MOLearns account. All information on the application is confidential and will not be shared with any other agency.
- Read and "Accept" the MOLearns Policies.
- Once you ACCEPT the policies you will be directed to the Application Orientation Assessment. Complete the Application Orientation Assessment.
- After completing the assessment fill out the online application form. Once your application is complete, you will receive two computer generated confirmations. Please do not reply to these emails.
- Wait five to seven (5-7) days for an email from your teacher; he or she will tell you where a local class site is for you to take your TABE test. A TABE test is an assessment used to determine what level you should begin your studies. (Please see "Intro to MOLearns" for more information). The link below will list local Adult Education Programs in your area. Contact the program closest to you and they will give you information about a class closest to your home.
- After you have tested, have your local site instructor mail or fax your TABE results to your MOLearns instructor.
- Once your TABE scores are received and accepted, you will be emailed a confirmation
of entry into MOLearns. You will not have access to the online classroom until you receive your username and password from your teacher.